Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, September 11, 2009

New Favorite Website

Christwire.org

Baha.

In other news, my absence can be explained in one word: college. I'm still getting settled, and I spend most of my time either socializing or studying, so I haven't been writing much of anything that's not school-related. Once I've been here for a bit longer, though, I'm betting more time will open up.

A small personal update, since I mentioned college: I'm currently majoring psychology with a minor in vocal performance. So far, classes have been good for the most part (I was annoyed at having to take two years of foreign language, but Latin is a better class than I thought it would be). College life is nice, and I don't think I'll have too much trouble with my classes (though I've yet to take an exam, so that may change). I'm thinking about approaching the journalism department with a weekly poetry column, but I think I'll wait until next semester/year until I do so. Overall, I've had a good time so far.

That's all for now: it's September, so celebrate. Or something like that. And go read Christwire. Seriously.

Take Care,
~Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Schneider said...

So I see what you're learning thus far. :P

Some comments on there don't seem to realize the satire. Good luck on your 1st test, when you do have it!

And PS: To this day I still have dreams about not really graduating. Like, I'll be in my last semester and have to take this complicated math class, of which I've skipped out on the entire semester, and then when it comes time for the exam, I'm unable to bullshit my way through it. Don't know why that happens, but whatever.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home