Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Monday, March 16, 2009

Five Cubed

Well, it's mid-March. Life is happening to me and preventing me from blogging as much as I'd like; but then, I suppose most people don't hold blogs through high school (it's strange to think that I founded this blog when I was 15 years old). Again, thanks for the support lately (especially Anthony, who recently featured one of my poems), and here's to another 25 posts, which will come, however slowly:

~~~

~*C~ See?

~*Too Many Facelifts~ Hollywood isn't the only one suffering from this.

~*Begin at the Beginning/Middle/End~ Do it!

~*A Conversational Sonnet~ There's an interesting conversation in the comments, too.

~*Totoro!~ You still need to watch this one, Jess~

~*Performance vs. Composition~ Different, indeed.

~*Aesop's Fables~ Read them to your children and whatnot.

~*In Love (Features)~ Three poems- one from each of three wonderful writers and supporters~

~~~~~~~

Take Care,
~Neil

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Schneider said...

Hope you're getting through your last couple of months in high school. I remember how much I wanted to get out and graduate back then in old 1994.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

Oy, this has been my worst semester of school ever, sadly. I'm pretty sure the amount of homework I've received since Christmas is double the usual.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica Schneider said...

I think they do that on purpose, they know you don't care anymore, you're already accepted into a university, and they're trying to hold on for as long as they can...

Hang in, believe me, it will come to an end. I never thought mine would.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I've been away for far too long, myself.

You write so well, you should indulge your blog more, when you get the chance.
Even if ever so briefly.

I finally watched Totoro - I loved it!

Good luck with all you're doing in school, I wish you life long success.

...just curious, because I think you'd fancy it... but have you heard of or do you happen to have any interest in things of the Steampunk ilk?

As it's all Jules Verne and victorian era fun, I just bet you'd love it.
I am absolutely hooked, myself.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home