Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Friday, October 03, 2008

Political Gaffes, Economical Laughs

Please excuse the dumb title- I simply could not help myself.

~~~

With a presidential election and economic crisis occurring simultaneously, shows have had plenty of fodder for jokes. Today, I'd like to highlight some great skits and productions concerning these events:

Firstly, Jess has posted a few great items on her blog related to politics:

~~~

~*Political Jib Jab
~*SNL Palin-Couric Skit
~*SNL Obama-McCain Debate

~~~~~~~

Now, a couple choices of my own, on the bailout plan:

~~~

~*The Poor House- Bailout Bill Passes
~*Formidable Opponent- The Bailout (my personal favorite- I love The Colbert Report)

~~~~~~~

In other news, this month is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, also known as Pinktober. Our October 1st newspaper was actually printed on pink paper. Funfun. Oh, that's right- it's October. Anyhow, take care 'til next,

~Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home