Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Short Counter

Anthony posted a short poem on his blog, so I thought I'd follow along. Of course, length is the only thing our two poems have in common, but hey~

~~~

On Writing Poetry

When writing poetry, brevity is bliss.
That said, I think I’m done writing this.

~~~~~~~

Not much, but okay for blogging. I'm going to quickly excuse myself from this post. I hope everyone's well-

Take Care,
~Neil

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

haha, I'd try to top that and go even shorter, but we'd probably just start writing those invisible poems again.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Give it a shot and see what you come up with- Jess, you should join in too ^^

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica Schneider said...

I think one of the shortest poems ever is the following:

I.

Why?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home