Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Um... KFC, Anyone?

KFC Combo FAQ v1!

~~~

Rumpelstiltskin

'Your name is Rumpelstiltskin!' cried
The Queen. 'It's not,' he lied. 'I lied
The time you heard me say it was.'
'I never heard you. It's a guess,'

She lied. He lied.: 'My name is Zed.'
She told the truth: 'You're turning red,
Zed.' He said: 'That's not my name!'
'You're turning red though, all the same.'

'Liar!' he cried: 'I'm turning blue.'
And this was absolutely true
And then he tore himself in two
As liars tend to have to do.

By Glyn Maxwell

~~~~~~~

*runs away*

Take Care,
~LAEvanesce

2 Comments:

Blogger AnoNick said...

Wha? Hahaha, so funny and silly!

8:44 AM  
Blogger SempreArioso said...

Um, interesting (in a way) . . .

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home