Neil Hester

All poems © Neil Hester unless otherwritten

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rules For Faerie's Aire Ensembles

Ah, yes, Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz. And no, it's not a poem; it's a composition by Mr. John Stump, from "A Tribute to Zdenko G. Fibich", based on a Cro-magnon skinning chant. Have I lost you? Good. This might explain it a little better:

~~~

First Page

Last Page

~~~~~~~

If you know *anything* about music, you should be laughing it up by now. While we're on the subject of music, here's another rather humorous little bit I found posted on a bulletin board in my cousin's private school in Denver (actually, come to think of it, I found both these right next to each other):

~~~

Golden Rules for Ensemble Playing

~~~~~~~

It's mildly funny if you're not a musician, and extremely funny if you are. I'm a fairly good violinist, which would explain why I'm featuring this jazz~ Anyhow, that's all my notes for today: 'til next time,

~LAEvanesce

2 Comments:

Blogger jdogmoney said...

I will live to see this music played.

Mark my words.

8:45 PM  
Blogger SempreArioso said...

If only I could play that piece . . . . =P

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home